Grow Green Match Day on Monday, April 22 holds incredible opportunity for Pawnee Mental Health Services. On that day, Greater Manhattan Community Foundation will match donations made to our endowment fund—our long-term savings—and we could potentially receive a $10,000 match.
The earlier you arrive on Grow Green Match Day, the better chance we have for a match.
Here’s how it works:
- Come to the event and make a donation.
Date: Monday, April 22 (Earth Day)
Time: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Place: Colony Square Atrium, 555 Poyntz Avenue, Manhattan, KS
- Matching funds will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis, and participating nonprofits will be competing for the $40,000 total pot ($10,000 max per organization).
- Matching funds could run out at some point during the day, so plan to come early. But if you can’t make it in the morning, come when it’s convenient because we could win cash prizes for bringing in the most donors overall and in hourly drawings.
- Individual contributions ranging from $25 to $1,000 per organization will be matched at $.50 per $1, so a donation of $1,000 can receive a $500 match. Of course we will gladly accept donations greater than $1,000
- In order to receive a match, a check must be made payable to Greater Manhattan Community Foundation and delivered in person to Colony Square. A separate form will be used to indicate which endowment(s) will benefit. For more details, visit www.mcfks.org.